- The Sansthan organizes two types of acupressure basic training programmes as follows:
- Three-days basic acupressure training programme.
- Five-days basic acupressure training programme.
- The two streams of acupressure, namely, Chinese acupressure and Ayurvedic acupressure are organized separately.
- The organizers will be required to provide to each trainee a kit of acupressure literature / instruments as per Sansthan standard and whose cost is generally about Rs. 300/-.
- The organizers will be given a discount of 40% on the Sansthan sale price of books that are to be included in the kit.
- A minimum of 50 trainees are expected to be enrolled for three-day basic training programme. The organizers will be required to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- to Sansthan for conducting this training. In case the number of trainees exceed 50, organizers will remit Rs. 100/- per additional trainee to Sansthan.
- For five-day basic training programme also, a minimum of 50 trainees are expected to be enrolled. However, to conduct the training in this case, organizers will be required to pay a sum of Rs. 15,000/- to Sansthan. In case the number of trainees exceed 50, organizers will remit Rs. 150/- per additional trainee to Sansthan.
- The organizers should fix the training schedule & all other matters relating to training in consultation with Sansthan vice president (training) a minimum three months prior to the projected training dates.
- The organizers must make all required arrangements for smooth conduct of training at the training venue as per the directions of Sansthan vice president (training).
- The organizers are required to bear the cost of 3rd A.C. to & fro train fare for all members of the Sansthan training team.
- The organizers are required to make appropriate arrangements for boarding, lodging and local transport of the Sansthan training team.
- The organizers will be required to submit a project report to Sansthan regarding the training fees to be charged to the students, bearing in mind the various expenses likely to be incurred in organizing the training event. The training fees and the number of members required in the training team will thereafter be finalized in consultation with Sansthan vice president (training).
- The organizers will be required to establish a sales counter at the training venue for the sale of Sansthan books and acupressure treatment instruments to the trainees. The profits on such sales shall be shared between the organizers and Sansthan.
- The organizers shall remit the minimum required training charges and estimated cost of training kits to Sansthan one month prior to the date of training.
- The organizers will be required to make suitable arrangements for tea and refreshments during training breaks for all the participants, members of the Sansthan training team & their own management team.
- The Sansthan follows a high degree of discipline & timeliness & therefore expects the same from the organizers in the conduct of the training event.
- In special circumstances, changes may be considered in these rules after mutual consultation between Sansthan and the organizers.
For any clarifications of these rules, Sansthan office in charge, Sri Anil Shukla (mob 9335105694) or Sansthan vice president (training), Sri Surya Prakash Kesharwani (mob. 9335145707) may be contacted.
Arrangements to be Made by Organizers
- Booking of training venue/hall.
- Conduct of inaugural and closing functions. Issue of Invitations to chief guest & other distinguished guests.
- Boarding, lodging and transport facility for members of the Sansthan training team.
- Registration of trainees - to have registration forms with photos filled up by trainees.
- Error free PA equipment, lighting arrangements, back up generator, etc.
- T ea and refreshments during training breaks.
- Distribution of kit to trainees.
- Press conference.
- Sales counter for sale of books and instruments at the training venue.
Note: Training will be imparted with the help of computer laptop and computer projector for which the organizers will bear an additional expenditure of Rs. 250/- per day.